Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Heilbronn: December 17, 2012

Dearest Family,

This letter is going to be WAY short. Sorry, I just wanted to get that out of the way right now. I have to be on a train to go to a zone Pday in about 20 minutes, so I will do my best to write a few things before I go.

Before I forget, a really cool young family invited us to come over and Skype at their house on Christmas, so that will work. What was your Skpye name again? Hopefully I can find it. If not, just have someone on Facebook, and I think that the Costas can work it out somehow through there.

This week was pretty great, you're right, Dad. It really warmed up this week, and it has been raining for the last few days, and that means that pretty much all the snow is now gone.

We found a new investigator this week. His name is Jürgen, and he is pretty cool, he also gave us a couple of referrals while we were there, so that was nice.

Also, for the second time of my mission, I had someone come to Church!! It is our investigator, Sven. This guy already knows that the Church is true, and the only reason that he isn't already baptized is because he has some Word of Wisdom problems, but he is working on it, and he has a really strong testimony of the Gospel.

Umm, yeah, we had our Christmas celebration in the ward this week, and that was a ton of fun. Just being able to talk to all the members and everything was great. Sven also came to that. Ok, I really need to go now. I hope though that this short email will help you to see what you could be getting every week, and will help you to apreciate my emails more in the future!

Love you!
Elder Merkley

No comments:

Post a Comment